Painter - Artiste peintre
``L'essence de la couleur et de l'imaginaire - The essence of color and imagination ``
French abstract painter, born in Paris, France.
I am mainly a self-taught and independent artist, i am not constrained by any particular artistic tendency, which gives me the freedom to experiment different styles and techniques.
I am passionate about creating works of art that evoke emotions and inspire viewers.
I offer energetic and powerful abstract works often inspired by the beauty of nature, and i hope those who appreciate contemporary art will find a connection with my works.
- ATIM'S Top 60 Masters - New York - June 2023
- 5° International Prize Leonardo DA VINCI - 2023 April - EFFETO ARTE Foundation
- Collectors Art Prize winner - 2023 April - Contemporary Art Curator
- Donatello Prize - Florence - 2023 January 21st.
- London Prize - The Best Modern and Contemporary Artists - December 2022
- Faces of Peace - International Art Prize - October 2022
- ATIM'S Top 60 Masters - June 2022
- Power of Creativity Art prize - August 2021
- Collector's Vision International Art Award - May 2021
- Merit Prize Award - Art show International 2021
Influences: Richter, Rothko, Picasso, Klimt, Basquiat, Modigliani, Monet, Van Gogh, Lempika.
Patrick Joosten is a French abstract painter known for his unique artistic style and highly creative approach.
Patrick Joosten's works are often described as energetic, full of movement, with a strong emphasis on color with bold and dynamic forms. He uses various techniques to create textured and layered compositions.
His works have been exhibited in galleries, and many personal and collective exhibitions across France and Europe. He has won numerous artistic awards for his contribution to the field of abstract art internationally.
Patrick Joosten is a respected figure in the world of abstract art, and his work continues to inspire and captivate audiences in France and around the world.