Painter - Artiste peintre
``L'essence de la couleur et de l'imaginaire - The essence of color and imagination ``
French painter, born in Paris, France.
I am predominantly a self-taught artist, and i am not following any particular artistic movement. I paint, draw for the pleasure of creation, hoping to share moments of emotion with those who appreciate modern art. I offer energetic, powerful abstract works, often inspired by nature, with the constant search to bring emotions and pleasure.
- Donatello Prize - Florence - 2023 January 21st.
- Anima Mundi Academia - Honorable mention - December 2022
- London Prize - The Best Modern and Contemporary Artists - December 2022
- Faces of Peace - International Art Prize - October 2022
- ATIM'S Top 60 Masters - June 2022
- Power of Creativity Art prize - August 2021
- Collector's Vision International Art Award - May 2021
- Winner Award ``Artist of the Future`` - Contemporary Art Curator - 14/11/2020
- Merit Prize Award - Art show International 2021
Influences: Richter, Rothko, Picasso, Klimt, Basquiat, Modigliani, Monet, Van Gogh, Lempika.
Patrick Joosten is a French abstract painter known for his unique artistic style and creative approach.
Joosten's work is characterized by his bold use of color, texture and form. He often incorporates elements of nature and organic forms into his work, creating a sense of movement and dynamism that draws the viewer in.
His works have been exhibited in galleries and exhibitions and he has won numerous artistic awards for his contribution to the field of abstract art.
Patrick Joosten is a respected figure in the world of abstract art, and his work continues to inspire and captivate audiences in France and around the world.
Vous devez vous connecter pour publier un commentaire.